- The Website. The site served at meetfinch.com. The Website
offers information about The Service as well as user registration and account management.
- The Service. The actual service offered by Finch; independent from The Website.
Your commitment to us
By accessing or using the Finch Website (meetfinch.com) (“The Website”) or Finch Service (usefinch.com, usefinch.us and usefinch.eu) (“The Service”),
do not access or use The Service or The Website.
- You may not use the The Website or The Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You must not crawl, scrape, or otherwise cache any content from Finch.
- You must not create accounts with The Website or The Service through unauthorized means,
including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of Finch, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or delete portions of these
If any modification is unacceptable to you, you must stop using all services provided by Finch.
your binding acceptance of the change made.
Our commitment to you
Service Availability Objective
Finch shall use reasonable endeavours to make The Service available for use
through the World Wide Web 99.9% of the time, as measured on a monthly basis by the number
of total minutes in the given calendar month except during Scheduled Maintenance and Force Majeure.
- “Scheduled Maintenance” is defined as any period of maintenance performed during Finch’s standard
maintenance windows and any other maintenance for which Finch provides advance notice. Finch may perform
maintenance on some or all services in order to upgrade hardware or software that operates or
supports The Service or The Website, implement security measures, or address any other issues it deems appropriate
for the continued operation of the Service.
- “Force Majeure” is defined as acts of God, terrorism, labor action, fire, flood, earthquake,
governmental acts, orders or restrictions, denial of service attacks, and other malicious conduct,
utility failures, or any other cause of service unavailability that was beyond Finch’s reasonable control.
Service Availability Warranty
- In the event the Service Availability Objective was not met in the given month, then for each day
in such month that the duration of the Service unavailability event exceeds four (4) continuous hours,
you are entitled to receive a one (1) day credit, subject to the requirements of the Refund
Request Procedure, applied to your Account at the conclusion of the then-current Service subscription term.
- For the purposes of calculating the Service Availability Objective, Finch will only consider the Service
“unavailable” if you contacted us via e-mail
within three (3) business days of the Service unavailability event.
- To obtain a credit for Finch’s failure to meet the Service Availability Objective, you must request such
credit in writing no later than the calendar month following the month of the Service unavailability event
giving rise to your credit request.
- In the event of a conflict between the data in your records and Finch’s records, the data in
Finch’s records will prevail.
- The Service credit offered in this Section shall be your sole and exclusive remedy for any failure
of the Service or any failure of Finch to meet the Service Availability Objective. Any unused Service credits
shall expire upon termination of the Service or your subscription plan agreement.
Refund Request Procedure
To report a Service unavailability event, outage or other problem
Your message should include a description of the issue, the date and period of the
outage or unavailability.
We want all users to be able to use The Service in an appropriate manner that meets their needs.
Excessive usage of bandwidth (by using The Service to, for example, share excessively large files)
has a detrimental impact on other users and as such is continually monitored.
While there is no hard limit on bandwidth usage, we will contact users who are deemed to be
using the service unfairly to the detriment of others and attempt to tailor a custom plan to suit
their particular needs.
Users deemed to hold multiple accounts for the purpose of circumventing usage quota restrictions
(such as, but not limited to, hourly limits) will have their accounts suspended without warning.
Conversely, an account may only be used by one person; that is, a single account may not be shared
by multiple people.
Cancelling your subscription
Subscriptions to any paid plan can be cancelled at any time by deleting your account. Refunds are not
currently issued for any unused allowance relating to the current billing cycle.
Once deleted an account cannot be restored. Please note that accounts cancelled from a free
plan will not be allowed to re-register within 30 days to prevent abuse.
Illegal or inappropriate content
Users of the Service must not attempt to use The Service for illegal or inappropriate means. This
of The Service jeapordises its availibility on behalf of all users and as such will not be tolerated.