You’ve landed on the download page for our new desktop app. While we’re extremely proud of it there may
still be a few teething issues; if so please do let us know. You’ll need:
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) or later, or
- Windows Vista or later, or
- A debian-based Linux distribution (e.g. Ubuntu)
Known issues as of 1.4.2
- Tray menu can appear overly large on HDPI screens.
- Tray menu icon looks a bit worse for wear on some screens.
- Tray behaviour can be a bit unpredictable. If it’s not working for you, head to ‘Settings’, find ‘Minimise to tray’ and switch it off.
Your feedback really is crucial—if you have any whatsoever
we’d love to hear it.